The Frisco Athletic Center has two racquetball courts located in the gymnasiums. Court One is a challenge court and Court Two is an open/reservable court. Frisco Athletic Center leagues, tournaments, and scheduled programs have priority. Racquets and racquetballs are available for check-out at the front desk.
1. Proper attire, including shirts, shorts and non-marking gym or court shoes are required.
2. Protective eye wear is strongly recommended.
3. Court etiquette should be adhered to at all times.
4. When your court time is up please leave the court as soon as the next players arrive.
5. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a playing adult.
6. Food and/or drinks are not allowed on the courts.
7. Private instruction for personal gain is not allowed.
8. Wrist straps must be worn at all times.
9. Racquets must be equipped with racquet guards. This notwithstanding, players should refrain from striking the walls and floor surfaces.
A challenge match is won by winning two games. The first two games of a match are played to 15 points. If needed, a tiebreaker game is played to 11 points. The winner of a challenge match may play a second challenge match, but must leave the court, win or lose, after the second match. A challenger must place his or her name on the Challenge Court sign-up board to be eligible for a challenge match. If a waiting player is not present at the end of a match, he will lose his place to the following player or players.
1. You must have a current paid membership to make a racquetball reservation.
2. Reservations can be made up to two days in advance either in person at the Customer Service Suite or by calling 972-292-6600. Reservations can only be made during regular operating hours. No voicemail reservation requests will be accepted.
3. Members participating in the same reservation may not make consecutive reservations.
4. Reservations are available for one hour, on the hour. Reservations are given a ten-minute grace period before the court is released.
5. Players arriving for a reservation must check-in at the Front Desk.
6. Cancellations should be made at least six hours in advance by calling 972-292-6600.
7. Two no-shows may result in the loss of future reservation privileges.