1. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed in the Fitness Room.
2. Children between 13 – 15 years of age must be accompanied by an actively participating adult.
3. Towels are mandatory, wipe down equipment after each use.
4. Collars are mandatory for all barbell lifts.
5. Spotters are required for all heavy lifts in the Free Weight area.
6. Equipment may not be rearranged or removed.
7. Do not bang the weights together or drop on the floor.
8. Weights must be returned to appropriate racks after each use.
9. Do not lean weights against equipment, walls or columns.
10. Weight belts are not permitted on vinyl or padded equipment.
11. Personal gym bags are not permitted in the Fitness Room.
12. No food, cups, glass, gum allowed. Drinks must be in a spill-proof container.
13. Proper attire must be worn at all times. Belts, jeans, clothing with rivets, wallet chains, sandals and open toed shoes are prohibited.
14. Only authorized personnel are allowed to conduct personal training in this facility.
15. Limit cardio equipment use to 30 minutes during peak times.
16. Report equipment irregularities or malfunctions to a fitness attendant immediately.
17. Safe and proper use of equipment is required at all times.
18. Management reserves the right to enforce other rules as necessary to ensure the safety of our guests.