1. Children of parents that have a current paid membership can make Fun Club reservations the day of, the next day or up to two days in advance by stopping by Customer Service or calling 972-292-6600.
2. Reservations can only be made during regular Frisco Athletic Center operating hours. No voicemail reservations will be accepted.
3. Children ages 8 weeks through 7 years are welcome to visit the Fun Club once a day for a maximum of two hours. The time limit of two hours is strictly enforced.
4. Only parents or legal guardian may drop off and pick up children in the Fun Club. The legal guardian will be asked to provide paperwork of guardianship. The same parent or guardian who signed the child in must sign the child out and present the sticker at pick up. No exceptions.
5. A FAC membership card is required for check-in. Non members paying to use the Fun Club must present a photo ID at check-in, which will be returned when child is picked up.
6. Parents must remain within the Frisco Athletic Center at all times while their child is in the Fun Club. No exceptions. Members found to have left the building will lose their Fun Club privileges for 30 days. We do allow members to utilize the outdoor track but please notify Fun Club staff if you plan to do so.
7. As an hourly child care operation, food, drinks and snacks are not allowed.
8. Parents of infants can feed their child in the Fun Club if needed. Staff will not feed children.
9. Please change your child prior to checking him/her into the Fun Club. If your child needs a diaper change the parent will be paged. Staff will not change diapers.
10. Please make sure that any personal belongings are clearly marked with child’s name. Pacifiers must be attached to the child’s clothing or car seat.
11. Any toys brought from home need to remain in the cubbies of the Fun Club
12. Medication will not be allowed or administered by staff.
As a health standard and courtesy to others, parents are expected to adhere to the Sick Child Policy.
Potential Penalties for Fun Club Abuse
Two-hour maximum stay:
1. A payment of $20 for every five minutes will be required if the child remains in the Fun Club for more than two hours.
2. The Frisco Police Department may be notified if the child is in the Fun Club for more than two hours.
3. Future Fun Club privileges may be revoked.
Parents Leaving The Frisco Athletic Center:
1. The Frisco Police Department may be notified if the parent leaves the premises.
2. Future Fun Club privileges will be revoked for 30 days.
Future Fun Club privileges may be revoked if the child causes severe interruptions or is disobedient while in the Fun Club.
Potential Parental Notifications
A parent’s stay at the Frisco Athletic Center may be interrupted for the following reasons:
1. A child is in need of a diaper change.
2. A child is crying for more than 10 minutes.
3. A child is not following instructions from staff.
4. A stay that exceeds the two hour time limit.
5. Staff feels the child is sick.
6. Staff feels the child is in need of a parent.
Sick Child Policy
Please do not bring your child to the Fun Club if:
1. Child has a fever of 99 or higher.
2. Child has vomited within the past 24 hours.
3. Child has had a watery stool in the past 24 hours.
4. Child has a rash not associated with diapers.
5. Child has a sore throat and/or swollen glands causing difficulty in swallowing.
6. Child has a constant cough.
7. Child has symptoms of a possible communicable disease (usually sniffles, red eyes, sore throat, headache, abdominal pain, fever, and/or skin spots, bumps, or patches).
If staff observes any of these symptoms during the child’s visit, the parents will be asked to remove the child. If the child is without any of these symptoms but still seems ill, the parent will be asked to remove the child.