Saturday, December 5, 2015
Santa Claus is coming to town!
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Simpson Plaza at City Hall, 6101 Frisco Square Boulevard
SHUTTLE MAP FRISCO SQUARE ROAD CLOSURES MAP
Ring in the holidays with the lighting of the city Christmas tree at the 25th Annual Merry Main Street. Parents and children can shop for Christmas gifts and great holiday decor for their homes, as well as enjoy an evening of musical entertainment and an array of food and warm drinks. 3:16 Team Realty will be onsite to offer free photos with Santa.
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Three stages of musical entertainment by FISD elementary school choirs
- Photos with Santa sponsored by 3:16 Realty FREE
- Kids Holiday Store
- Lighting of the City's Christmas tree
- Carriage rides FREE
- Holiday light show
- Food and merchandise vendors
-Gingerbread House Contest exhibit
KIDS! SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP at the KIDS HOLIDAY STORE
One of the most popular activities at Merry Main Street is the Kids Holiday Store. This special store gives kids the chance to shop for moms and dads. Nothing in the store is more than $5. 'Santa's Helpers' will assist children as they shop. All shoppers go home with wrapped gifts. Children must secure a bracelet in order to shop. Children can reserve a time slot at the Merry Main Street event site beginning at 4:30pm.
-No adults allowed; children 3-12 yrs. only
- Shoppers will select one of twelve 20-minute shopping sessions.
- Sessions will be limited to 45 shoppers.
- Children will receive a colored bracelet to indicate when they will be shopping.
- The store entrance is on the south side of City Hall.
- Shoppers must be accompanied by one of 'Santa's Helpers.'
- Gifts are limited to parents or guardians.
- Parents must wait in the "Parent Waiting Area" while children shop.
- Children will be escorted back to their parents after they finish shopping.
- Official time clocks will be on display. You must arrive within five minutes of your start time in order to shop.
Are you a Merry Main Street vendor? Check our VENDOR SITE MAP
Download Vendor Application
Temporary Food Establishment Guidelines
Temporary Food Permit Application
General Liability Sample